Kick off your next breakfast with this spicy spread that can be used on anything from toast to celery sticks!
10 oz Radishes, washed and trimmed
1 stick butter, softened
Black Pepper, to taste
1. Tumble Radishes into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely diced. This should take between 5-6 three second pulses.
2. Transfer contents to a double-thick paper towel and wring out excess moisture.
3. Put radishes into a medium bowl and add half the stick of butter.
4. Cream radishes and butter together with a spatula, adding more butter until the mixture is smooth and pliable, about 8-10 minutes.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately with toast, vegetable sticks, crackers, etc. Sprinkle with black pepper, if desired.
*Unused radish butter can be kept in the fridge, tightly wrapped, for 2-3 days. Remove from fridge and let sit for 20 minutes at room temperature before serving.
To make this recipe vegan, simply swap butter for 8 tablespoons of a vegan butter spread.